March 31, 2017

Unboxing and Mini-Haul: Stylekorean

안녕 beauts, today I'll be doing a short review of Stylekorean. Stylekorean is an online store that sells korean skincare and makeup products. It offers a wide range of brands and products which are shipped directly from Korea. 

This is the second online store that I tried after Althea Philippines. If you haven't read my review yet, here's the link - Althea Philippines Review.
Stylekorean unboxing an min-haul
Price. This store offers affordable korean skincare and makeup products specially those that are under the clearance section. They also give out coupon discounts that makes it more affordable.

Shipping. They ship worldwide but it is not free which I think is the downside of this store. Shipping fee is calculated according to the weight of the products, the shipping destination and the shipping method. Mine costs $8.45 for the 4 products I bought (from Korea to Philippines). For more information about their shipping rates, check out their link (http://www.stylekorean.com).

Delivery Time. It took 20 days before I got my order - which I think is a bit long. I placed the order 2/28 and received it 3/20. You can track the delivery using the tracking number they sent.

Package. If you have tried purchasing products in Althea, you'll be disappointed when you receive the package from Stylekorean, well maybe it's just me. Hahaha! The products were bubble wrapped to protect the products from breaking or anything so I guess I am okay with that as long as the products are safe.

Verdict. Will I purchase again? Probably, if they offer free shipping. Happy shopping! 안녕!

BTW, here are some of the products I bought (nothing much).

I mentioned on my Althea review that this works wonders. I already used up the pack I first purchased so I restock! :)
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch heals acne, blemishes and prevents future breakouts quickly
Ugh well, I just want to try a new cleanser.
COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser removes dead skin cells, blackheads, and whiteheads. Cleanser for skin with trouble.
Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel soothes dry or sensitive skin - according to its claim. Well I totally agree as it is already my second purchase and definitely not the last. I love this product!
Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel is an all-over gel for soothing and cooling skin that is hot from either irritation or from exposure to heat.
I've been reading a lot of good reviews about this OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 serum. This is the reason why I tried Stylekorean; this product is not available in Althea.
OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum from Stylekorean
The claims: will deliver energy to your tired skin. Will whiten and tighten your skin like you were reborn as a new person (hahaha this is funny, I am not kidding - saw it on the site) and will shred the older and uglier skin. Promising, eh? Will it live up to its promise? Let's see if I will be reborn as a new person. Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment