June 11, 2017

Peripera Airy Ink Velvet Review

I am one of the girls who's in search of a long-lasting lip tint that will save me from all the hassle of constantly checking the mirror for touch-ups. So when I heard of Peripera Airy Ink Velvet's amazing staying power, I eagerly went for the hunt.
The Hits

Peripera Airy Ink Velvet comes in a very cute packaging. What I noticed with Korean makeup and skincare products is that they really pay attention to their packaging and Peripera is no exception. The product is in a cute sturdy plastic bottle which is very handy and easy to carry anywhere.
 
I have not tried other shades so I can only speak for #3 Sold Out Red - this shade is very pigmented. I suggest you swipe off product in the applicator first as this shade can be very vibrant but it is still wearable and can be used everyday; just make sure to apply it lightly and thinly. A little amount really goes a long way.
 
The product has a siliconey consistency and gives out a velvety finish. You can get the color you want with just a swipe; it very easy to work with.

As for it's promised staying power, yes, it does stay for a while. However, it tends to rub off easily if you eat oily food. But if you'll just eat non-oily food, then you're good; it leaves stain after eating or drinking unlike other lip tints that I've tried.
 Just last week, I tested this out in water and I was amazed that even after staying in the water for almost 3 hours in water (beach and pool) it still leave a light tint which was not bad. It was even complimented by my friend.

I bought my Peripera Airy Ink Velvet at Stylekorean for $6.72 or Php 330. I know that this is still quite expensive for a liptint as there are other liptints that are comparatively cheaper but considering its staying power and pigmentation, I can say the price is still a HIT!

The Miss

I love makeup and skincare products with scent however I didn't like Peripera Airy Ink Velvet's strong scent that I can almost taste it after application. Its not that I tried tasting it but the scent is just too strong. But it do fades after a while.

Final Verdict. I love everything about Peripera Airy Ink Velvet except for its strong scent. This is the best, long-lasting lip tint that I've tried so far. Will continue to search for the best lip tint out there! 🙊

No comments:

Post a Comment